Steam Carpet Cleaning Melbourne
Our services include FREE Pre-Treatment of the stains. Call us 24/7 on 1300 362 217 or contact us online for the same day carpet cleaning services!
- Same Day Carpet Steam Cleaning
- Professional carpet cleaners
- Steam and Shampoo Cleaning
- Wall to wall carpet steam cleaning
- Steam Cleaning Includes Deodrising, Sanitisation & protection
- Carpet Dry Cleaning Service
- Help with furniture to clean every corner of your home
- Flexible Booking hours.
We Steam Clean All Kind of Carpets anywhere in Melbourne
At Squeaky we professionally to steam clean all kinds of carpets including:
Carpet Cleaning Melbourne
Restore Carpets With Finest Carpet Cleaning Services in Melbourne
Squeaky Clean Carpet Melbourne offers complete carpet cleaning solutions for domestic and commercial properties at most affordable rates. We keep your carpets immaculately clean and absolutely hygienic with our exceptional cleaning services. Now you don’t have to get down on your hands and knees to clean your carpets and give them a shining look. Opt for our affordable carpet solutions to maintain your carpets on regular basis. We have trained and experienced professionals who know how to deal with all kinds of carpet related services. And we use only world class technology to treat your precious carpets with utmost care.
Want to see our carpet cleaning work portfolio? Visit our Gallery Page.
Our Carpet Cleaning Process
We deal in carpet dry cleaning and carpet steam cleaning processes and our experts choose as per the customer’s choice and in accordance with the requirement of the carpet. The process is as follows:
Carpet Steam Cleaning Melbourne
- Carpet Inspection: Our cleaners do a fiber inspection of the carpet to know which cleaning solution would be most suitable for your carpet.
- Agitation Process: We use agitation process to remove pollutants and dirt from the carpet.
- Carpet Stain Treatment: Then we work on the stains of the carpet with eco-friendly agents by loosening them up.
- Hot Water Extraction: Hot water extraction is the best steam cleaning method for carpets. Steam is used to clean even the deepest fibers of the carpet and then through extraction water, pollutants, and soap is extracted from the carpets.
- Carpet Quick Drying: We use strong air movers to dry the carpet after steam cleaning to ensure it dries up soon and is ready to be used.
Carpet Cleaning Melbourne
Carpet Dry Cleaning Melbourne
- Pre-vacuuming: This procedure is aimed at eliminating all soil particles and any dry dirt using a high powered vacuum.
- Pre-spraying: In this process our certified cleaner will treat all stubborn and hard to remove stains using special cleaning agents.
- Rinsing: This step enables the extraction of all stains and dirt from the carpet. This procedure makes it possible for your carpet to retain the requisite chemical complements that will restore the initial color.
- Post Inspection: In this final step we request you, as our client, to walk around and see for yourself what exactly we have been able to do and give your feedback.
Squeaky Clean Carpets has option for onsite carpet cleaning and off site carpet cleaning. As per your convenience we can arrange any of these. We are just a call away from you, pick your phone and get in touch for a free quote.
What are the benefits of using us?
- It lessens the amount of allergens in your home
- It prevents mould growth.
- It can clear out dust mite infestations.
- Harmful particles in the carpet can cause health issues for your loved ones. Cleaning gets rid of all of them.
- It liminates trapped pollutants.
- It elongates the life of any carpet.
- It retains the feel and look of your carpet to help you enjoy your investment for a longer time period.
Carpet Cleaning Melbourne
Guaranteed Carpet Cleaning Solutions
Squeaky Clean Carpet Melbourne guarantees 100% satisfaction with our carpet cleaning service. If you are not happy with our cleaning the first time, we will perform the service again until you are satisfied at no additional cost.
Our local nearby Carpet Cleaners are available in northern, eastern, western and southern suburbs of Melbourne.
- Carpet Repair
- Carpet Water Damage Restoration
- Carpet Flood Restoration
- Wet Cleaning and Drying
- End of Lease Cleaning Services
- Carpet Stain Protection
- Carpet Stain Removal
- Carpet Sanitizing
- Carpet Sewage Restoration
- Carpet Fire and Smoke Restoration
- Carpet Repair and Re-Installation
- Carpet Structure Drying
- Carpet Mould Removal Services.
Squeaky Clean Carpet Melbourne services include FREE Vacuuming & Pre-Treatment of the stains. Call us anytime on 1300 362 217 for same day carpet cleaning.
Why Choose Squeaky Carpet Cleaning Melbourne?
Squeaky Clean Carpet Melbourne gives many reasons to our valued clients of Melbourne to choose us for ultimate carpet cleaning experience. These include:
- We get out stains and smells more effectively from your carpet.
- We use only eco-friendly cleaning agents that are non-toxic. With no chemicals you can be sure that your loved ones are safe with our carpet cleaning services.
- We ensure no residue is left in the carpet after cleaning.
- We don’t use any chemical that can contribute in polluting the environment.
- We are excellent at stain removal to protect your carpets and fabrics.
- We use latest technology and latest industrial suctioning tools for carpet cleaning.
- We promise minimum drying time.
- High quality service across all suburbs Melbourne.
Carpet Cleaning Melbourne
Apart from that, Squeaky Clean Carpet offers complete range of cleaning at the lowest prices in Melbourne. We work 24×7 and our services are available on weekends and public holidays too. All our cleaners are licensed and certified. With more than 20 years of industry experience in our bag, we deliver guaranteed cleaning that comes with money back guarantee. 100% customer satisfaction is our single agenda every time we go on a site via Carpet Cleaning Melbourne.
For the dedicated home owner, someone who treats her or his home not merely as a storage space and a sleeping room but as an ongoing work of art that represents personal dreams, hopes and aesthetic standards, it’s important to think about flooring. After all, if your home is like the theatre in which private and domestic life takes place — and social life too, depending on how many parties you throw — then the floor is like the foundation of every scene. You want that foundation to be durable, attractive, and long lasting. And, of course, you want it to be free of stains, and other visual blotches that might take away from the glory of your entrance your own proscenium via Carpet Cleaning Melbourne.
A popular flooring material in recent years, and one that doesn’t pose much of a problem for personal comfort and for the environment, but does pose some for stain removal, is cork. Since cork is both a natural and a renewable resource — it is made by stripping trees of their outer bark, which then grows back again without harming the tree — and is naturally somewhat resistant to water and other damage sources, as one would expect of a tree’s “skin” that has evolved to protect the tree from its environment. But as anyone knows who has ever opened a wine bottle, cork can tend to retain certain stains, making stain removal a real problem. Cleaning cork flooring involves using a neutral cleaner and water via Carpet Cleaning Melbourne.
Vinyl flooring, in this moment of hard wood flooring’s ultimate trendification, is somewhat out of favor. It’s seen as a throwback to the manufactured, chemically enhanced 1960s, much like Day Glo, Valium, Formica, or colorful plastic drinking cups. But there are some situations in which vinyl makes the most sense. Vinyl is slip resistant and easy on your joints, having more “give” to it than most building materials. It offers a great deal of design flexibility, because it is easily cut into manifold shapes, and contemporary vinyl does not tend to have the harsh, factory look of older vinyl floors. And it’s a breeze to clean. It is naturally stain resistant (though scuffs can be more of a problem, as anyone knows who has ever visited a basketball court), so stain removal is not the issue that it is with most flooring materials. In any case, a bit of soap and water should handle most problems via Carpet Cleaning Melbourne.
Carpet and carpet tiles are, of course, the traditional solution to all of your flooring needs. The case to be made for carpet is always a strong one. It retains heat during the winter, cutting down on heating bills. It is pretty, adding a visual counternote or bass line of support to the overall visual schema of the room. It is also susceptible to stains. Before installing carpet, then, any homeowner should have a stain prevention and stain removal strategy in place via Carpet Cleaning Melbourne.
An interesting variation on the idea of carpet, though, is carpet tile. This strategy involves using (just as the name would seem to imply) small squares of carpet that are easy to remove one by one. A nice consequence of this, from the standpoint of stain removal, is that when a single square of carpet tile becomes irrevocably stained or damaged in any way, it can simply be cut out and replaced, without the homeowner’s having to replace the entire carpet (an expensive and inconvenient proposition, and a wasteful one as well).
But it’s not necessary, in any case, to throw in the towel on stain removal with carpets. One solution for spills and stains is to use a towel to blot the offending material before it has a chance to set in to the carpet. BLOT is the operative word in that sentence. Do not, whatever you do, wipe the spill, as this may simply spread it further. Blot it up with a soft towel as quickly as you can manage. The sooner spills are blotted up, the less chance there is of a permanent, disfiguring stain. Having blotted the spill, you will, with any luck, be able to clean up any residue with simple soap and water. Use a gentle soap and warm — not hot — water.
For any of these, have a safe, non harsh, non abrasive, all natural stain removal cleaner at hand.
These days, nothing is cooler than hard wood floors. Every new home owner dreams of tearing up the ugly, Reagan era greenish tile in the kitchen and finding underneath it, like a pot of gold suddenly turning up in a sub basement, a gorgeous, aged, still firm hard wood floor via Carpet Cleaning Melbourne.
But the fact is that there is no single tool that’s perfect for every home repair job. And in the same way, there is no single building material that is appropriate for every room in the house. Once popular building materials, now eclipsed in fame by the ubiquitously desired hard wood floor, still have a legitimate place in any home. Tile, linoleum, and the much more expensive and formal but graphically similar material of marble are perfect for high traffic areas of the home, places that are vulnerable to stains, spills and scratches caused by heavy use, and that need to be easily and quickly cleanable. All of that is no simple order. And it’s why you still find linoleum, tile, and marble in use by builders today via Carpet Cleaning Melbourne.
Each building material brings with it, however, its own necessary regime of stain removal. The tactics for stain removal that work on hard wood floors, or on carpet, are not necessarily right for removing stains from linoleum, for example. Linoleum is often thought of as a post industrial building material, a product of high technology, associated with the go-go 1950s and 1960s and the expanding postwar economy and manufacturing innovations that made those decades possible. But in fact it is over a century and a half old, and is a wholly natural material. It is derived from linseed oil. Linoleum is perfect for kitchen floors and other stain attracting areas. But precisely because of its durability and resistance to stain, homeowners tend to treat the parts of the house floored with linoleum with far more roughness than any material could ever sustain. In the event of a stain on linoleum, cleaning is not a terrible problem. Vinegar and water is often good enough for the milder sorts of stains via Carpet Cleaning Melbourne.
Tile, with which linoleum is often conflated, is indeed a non organic, industrial building material, though hardly for that reason a bad one. It’s perfect for surfaces that often come into contact with water, which would rot wood over time. Its recurring, regular patterns create a sense of order that is pleasing to the eye and makes otherwise merely functional rooms, such as the bathroom and kitchen, pleasing to be in. Tile is tough, so stains from soap and shoe leather alike can sometimes be sanded away, carefully and gently, with sandpaper. But if the stain sets in, stain removal is more of a problem. Commercial tile cleaners are the major stain removal possibility in this case via Carpet Cleaning Melbourne.
Marble, though it has a high sheen like tile and linoleum do, is their opposite in terms of vulnerability. Its surface can be scratched or injured fairly easier, and stain removal should be done carefully and gently, without the use of harsh chemicals. What works for cleaning and performing stain removal on marble is a neutral cleaner (a non acidic one). Baking soda, corn starch or hydrogen peroxide make good cleaners for marble via Carpet Cleaning Melbourne.
That advice goes, in fact, for all the flooring materials mentioned in this article, as well as the more popular ones such as hard wood floors and carpet. All natural stain removal cleaners are the best option for the two hardy, and the one not so undamageable, flooring materials under discussion here. In any case, a homeowner who cares enough about his or her floor to use a blend of appropriate flooring materials is also someone who cares enough to keep a bottle or two of all natural, non abrasive stain removal chemicals on hand.
So what are you waiting for? Choose the finest, safest, and cheapest services in Melbourne – call Squeaky Clean Carpet Melbourne!
Location: Melbourne, VIC, Australia